Welcome to University of North Carolina at Pembroke - Alpha Delta Mu
Advocate of the People
The purpose of Alpha Delta Mu is to advance excellence in social work practice and to encourage, stimulate and maintain scholarship of the individual members in all fields, particularly in Social Work.
A student must be a Social Work or Social Welfare major, or majoring in a program that is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. In addition to academic excellence, a student must have demonstrated leadership ability, a high standard of personal behavior and a dedication to social work practice.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Students:
1) Achieved junior or senior standing.
2) Earned a minimum of 6 semester hours or equivalent in Social Work.
3) Achieved a grade point average of 3.25 or above.
4) Been duly enrolled in an undergraduate Social Work or Welfare program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
5) Twenty (20) hours of volunteer work that is NOT a part of field practicum.
Eligibility for Graduate Students:
1) Earned a minimum of 6 semester hours or equivalent in Social Work.
2) Achieved a grade point average of 3.5 or above.
3) Been duly enrolled in an accredited graduate school of Social Work.
4) Twenty (20) hours of volunteer work that is NOT a part of field practicum.
For dates of application and notification see the "welcome" page. You will se the welcome page after you sign up in org sync and add ADM to your organizations Applications are accepted twice a year. You will find applications under "forms" . You can submit time sheets under "events".